Life events for employees
The events shown below include various situations that you, as an employer, will encounter with your employees. See the topics below to find out what you should do in these situations.
Services and information
- Setting up a new employee
- What should you do if an employee leaves?
Find out what to do if an employee is laid off, retires, resigns or is terminated
- What should you do if an employee has an interruption of earnings?
- Employment-related injury
- Your employee turns 18 in the year
- Your employee gives you a completed Form CPT30
- Sick leave and work-related illness and injury leave
- Parental leave
- Compassionate care leave
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: