Sick leave and work-related illness and injury leave

When an employee takes sick leave or work-related illness and injury leave, you should follow the steps under What should you do if an employee has an interruption of earnings?

If you pay an employee's medical expense or contribute to or provide your employee with a health-related benefit, you must determine if it is taxable. See Determine if a benefits is taxable and select the appropriate benefits.

Related topics

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: