Report business income and expenses

To report business or professional income and expenses, we encourage you to use Form T2125.

We also accept this information on other types of financial statements.

Form T2125 can also be used to report business income and expenses from self-employed commission sales.


Forms and publications


Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: