Personal, business, corporation, and trust income tax.
Services and information
File income tax, get the income tax and benefit package, and check the status of your tax refund.
Calculate business or professional income, get industry codes, and report various income types.
File corporation income tax, find tax rates, and get information about provincial and territorial corporate tax.
File trust income tax, and get information about T3 slips, refunds, and payments.
Filing requirements for partnership information returns (T5013 forms).
File non-resident corporations income tax, file non-residents income tax, get information on tax treaties, country by country reporting
What we are doing
Laws and regulations
- Income Tax Act
- Tax Rebate Discounting Act
- Income Tax Conventions Interpretation Act
- Income tax folios
- 5000-g - General income tax and benefit guide
- T4012 - Corporation income tax guide
- P105 - Students and income tax
- T4037 - Capital gains
- T2201 -Disability tax credit certificate
- T1 Adjustment request
- T2125 - Statement of business or professional activities
Helping with the impact of COVID-19
Updates on the fiscal measures taken by the Agency to help Canadians.
Self-employed? The deadline to file is June 15th.
Tax measures to support journalism
The Government has introduced three separate tax measures to support Canadian journalism.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: