Newsletters and technical manual
The Registered Plans Directorate Technical Manual on registered pension plans (RPP) is also available online on the RPP site. Our clients requested that we publish this internal resource as an aid to them in understanding our interpretation of the Income Tax Act legislation affecting registered pension plans. As part of our educational outreach program, we are pleased to provide this resource.
The Registered Plans Directorate publishes Newsletters to provide plan administrators and their agents with instructions and information as to administrative and policy decisions made by the Directorate. In addition, the client service standards set by the Directorate are also published. Newsletters are created and revised as policies evolve and new topics are addressed.
For historical purposes, archived newsletters are also available for reference.
Visit this page often to keep up to date on decisions that may affect your plan.
- No. 95-LR, Quebec Simplified Pension Plans
- No. 95-6R1, Specimen Pension Plans - Speeding up the Process
- No. 95-5, Conversion of a Defined Benefit Provision to a Money Purchase Provision
- No. 95-4, New Filing Requirements for the Registered Pension Plan Annual Information Return
- No. 95-3, Actuarial Report Content
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: