Related links for RESPs

For more information on RESPs, go to the Education Savings and Financial Consumer Agency of Canada webpages.

For more information on the Canada Education Savings Grant go to Student grants.

For your information, the Association of Registrars of the Universities and Colleges of Canada (ARUCC) has developed a sample form for proof of enrolment. The use of this form is not required.

For further information on CRA's hyperlinking practices, please refer to the Important Notices at the bottom of this page, for Hyperlinking Policy and other information.

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: