Canada Learning Bond for 18 to 20 year olds – Eligibility
From: Employment and Social Development Canada
You might be eligible for the Canada Learning Bond (CLB), if:
- you were born on, or after, January 1, 2004
- you were, and still are, a resident of Canada
- your parent, or former primary caregiver, applied for the Canada Child Benefit and had a low adjusted income for at least one year before you turned 15
If you were a child in care that qualified for the children’s special allowance, you are eligible to receive the CLB.
The amount of CLB you will receive depends on the:
- number of children in your family before you turned 15 years old, and
- adjusted income of your primary caregiver, including the income of their cohabiting spouse or common-law partner
|Number of children||2018 income||2019 income||2020 income||2021 income||2022 income|
|1 to 3||$46,605||$47,630||$48,535||$49,020||$50,197|
For families with more than 5 children, call 1 800 O Canada (1-800-622-6232).
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: