Education planning and student aid
Student aid and education planning
Plan for an education, save, budget and explore student aid and career options.
Services and information
Canada student loans, grants, scholarships and other aid.
Support for apprentices
Earn while you learn as an apprentice in the skilled trades.
Budget for your education
Budgeting for student life, saving early and paying off student debt.
Education requirements by career
Explore wages, outlooks, and education you need for top occupations.
Benefits that contribute to a child's Registered Education Savings Plan to save for their post-secondary education or apprenticeship training.
High school diploma
Get your high school diploma or a GED equivalent.
Find programs and schools
Information on training you need to reach your goals.
Apply to study in Canada and extend your study permit.
Information for anyone planning to study or pursue a research project in a foreign country.
Education ministries, types of schools, classrooms, registering your children, adjusting to school, getting involved, adult education and post-secondary schools.
List of experts in the areas of learning, career planning and financial planning in Canada.
More information for students
What we are doing
Laws and regulations
- University enrolments, by registration status, program level, Classification of Instructional Programs, Primary Grouping (CIP_PG) and sex
- University degrees, diplomas and certificates granted, by program level, Classification of Instructional Programs, Primary Grouping (CIP_PG) and sex
- Official Languages Minority Schools in Canada
- Inventory of Essential Skills and Apprenticeship Tools and Programs
- Second Language Immersion Schools in Canada
- Canada Learning Bond (CLB) Participation
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: