Services and information
Learn the basics of procurement and find the information you need to start bidding on government contracts.
Register your business as a supplier to the federal government to make your company's name and supply capabilities widely known to federal departments and agencies.
Find tenders to bid on. Discover ways to sell your products and services to the Canadian federal, provincial, and territorial governments, and internationally.
Learn about or sign in to access specific information on individual standing offers and supply arrangements.
Find out where you can get help to improve your bidding strategy or attend seminars.
Make a complaint or request alternative dispute resolution services.
Find out what the government is doing to reduce barriers for suppliers and find out how the private sector can get involved in building a better approach to procuring goods and services.
What we are doing
Laws and regulations
- Frequently asked questions about tenders
- Standard Acquisition Clauses and Conditions Manual
- Supply Manual
- Government procurement blog posts on Canada Business Network
- Download Tenders data
- Download Goods and Services Identification Number (GSIN) data
- Download Standing Offers and Supply Arrangements (SOSA) data
- Download Contract History data
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: