Dress instructions | Appendix 1, Annex E National badges
|Description||Worn With||Where Worn|
|1. Embroidered CANADA badge (curved)||a. Jacket, service dress; and Navy jacket, high collar, white (optional)||
(1) In CAF gold. Sewn centred on both sleeves 2.5 cm from the shoulder seam to the top edge of the badges.
(2) Air Force: worn by officers and chief warrant officers only.
|b. Navy: shirt, short- sleeved, white (officer)||(1) As for jacket, service dress.|
|2. Air Force: CANADA badge with eagle||a. Jacket, service dress||(1) Worn by MWO and below. Sewn as for officer’s badge above, with eagle facing to the rear.|
|3. Embroidered CANADA badge (rectangular)||
a. Slip-ons, environmental
(1) Navy and Army: in CAF gold.
(2) Air Force: officers – CAF gold;
(3) Army: abbreviated cloth branch/corps/regimental/unit shoulder title where one is authorized, in CAF gold sewn on to the slip-on in place of CANADA.
|b. Slip-ons and patches, operational clothing||
(1) In operational clothing sewn at the base of each slip-on and patch, in line with the bottom edge.(2) Army and air force: to be replaced by a corps/branch/regimental/unit shoulder title where one is authorized.
|4. Navy: miniaturized embroidered CANADA badge (curved)||
a. Jacket, mess dress, navy blue
|(1) In CAF gold metallic on black melton. Sewn as for jacket, service dress.|
|b. Jacket, mess dress, white||(1) In CAF gold silk on white material. Sewn as for jacket, service dress.|
|5. Miniature Canadian Flag, full colour||a. Jacket, service dress; shirt, short-sleeved; flying clothing (less tactical flying suit)||
(1) Worn on left sleeve, 7 cm from the shoulder seam to the top of the flag, only by personnel specifically authorized in accordance with Chapter 3, Section 5, paragraph 2.
(2) For field combat clothing in garrison, attached by hook and loop on the left shoulder.
|6. Large Canadian Flag, full colour||a. on Enhanced Combat Uniform||(1) Attached by a Velcro band to the left sleeve.|
|7. Miniature Canadian Flag, subdued colour||a. Field combat clothing and tactical flying suit||
(1) For the tactical flying suit, sewn centred on the left sleeve 2.5 cm from the shoulder seam to the top of the flag.
(2) For field combat clothing, attached by hook and loop on the left shoulder.
- Date modified: