Services and information
Share your views and learn about the review of environmental and regulatory processes.
Types of projects assessed, steps in the process, responsible parties, who can participate.
Search projects that are subject to federal environmental assessments.
Be part of an environmental assessment and get funding to participate.
Self-assessment for projects in or near water, requests for reviews, avoiding harm to fish and their habitat.
Assessments of major facility projects such as pipelines and drilling operations.
The legal background for environmental assessments in the North.
Assessment of environmental effects of nuclear facilities throughout their lifecycle.
National parks, historic sites and marine conservation areas.
- Canadian Environmental Assessment Agency
- Canadian Northern Economic Development Agency
- Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission
- Environment and Climate Change Canada
- Fisheries and Oceans Canada
- Health Canada
- Indigenous and Northern Affairs Canada
- National Energy Board
- Natural Resources Canada
- Parks Canada
More information for
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: