Transparency: Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat
The Government of Canada makes information readily available on departmental websites to ensure that Canadians and Parliament are better able to hold the government and public sector officials to account.
Acts and regulations
View the acts and regulations that the Treasury Board is responsible for following, as well as the forward regulatory plan of anticipated regulatory changes and the Administrative Burden Baseline count of federal requirements in regulations.
Access to information and privacy
See what information contained in federal government records has been released.
- Canada’s Commitment to Open Science
- Summary - Privacy Assessment on the Standard on Security Screening
- Completed access to information requests by the Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat
- Privacy Impact Assessment Summaries by the Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat
- Privacy Impact Assessment for Government of Canada Relocation Support Services
- Privacy Impact Assessment Summary for the Certification Program for the Federal Government Procurement and Materiel Management Communities
- Privacy Impact Assessment Summary for the Public Service Performance Management Application (PSPM App)
- Privacy Impact Assessment Summary for Access to Information and Privacy (ATIP) Online Request Pilot Project
- Privacy Impact Assessment Summary for PeopleSoft Human Resources Management System Archived
- Summary of Privacy Impact Assessment Report and Follow-up Actions Archived
- Treasury Board Secretariat: Sources of Federal Government and Employee Information (Info Source)
Learn how to make an access to information request for information held by the Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat.
See financial and human resources–related information for the Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat.
Corporate management and reporting
- Briefing Book for the President of the Treasury Board of Canada
- Internal audit and evaluation
- Quarterly financial reports
- Strategic and Operating Review
- Summary of briefing note titles addressed to the Secretary and the President
- TBS 2018-19 Departmental Plan
- TBS 2016-17 Departmental Results Report
- TBS Information Management Strategic Plan 2016-2019
- TBS Official Languages Action Plan – 2015-18
Reports tabled in Parliament
- Annual Reports of the Public Sector Pension Investment Board
- Annual Reports on Official Languages
- Annual Reports on the “Access to Information Act” and the “Privacy Act”
- Annual Reports on the “Public Servants Disclosure Protection Act”
- Public Accounts of Canada
- Reports on the Application of the “Alternative Fuels Act” Archived
- Reports: Pensions
View other reports and publications of the Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat.
Search the open data catalogue to download datasets and explore the possibilities of open data.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: