Business Cards, Folded (Arms of Canada)
These technical specifications (T-263) set out the requirements for folded business cards, for departments identified by the Arms of Canada signature and the Canada Wordmark. Consult your Federal Identity Program coordinator for more information.
Figure T-263: Illustration of the arrangement of an asymmetrical Arms of Canada signature and the Canada Wordmark on a folded business card.
- Reproduction method: offset printing
- Size: 90 x 86 mm (flat) (±2 mm)
- Colour/grade: white bristol
- Brightness: ≥92% (95% ISO brightness)
- Weight: 178 g/m2 (47 lb.)
- Signature typeface: Helvetica Light
- Signature type size: 6, 7 or 8 point
- Canada Wordmark: 23 mm wide
- Ink colours: text and Arms of Canada are black (Process Black) and flag symbol is red (Pantone 032)
- The height of the front panel is 40 mm.
- The signature is on the front panel.
- The top of the Arms of Canada symbol is 2 mm from the fold and the signature text is 20 mm from the left edge.
- The Canada Wordmark is on the rear panel, 5 mm from the bottom edge and 20 mm from the left edge.
- Typeface: Helvetica Light
- Type size: body text is 6, 7 or 8 point, the individual's name is 11 point
- The text margin is 20 mm from left edge of the card. English and French columns are separated by a space equal to three times the x-height.
- Text is at least 3 mm from the signature and 4 mm from the Canada Wordmark.
- Official languages
- The order of the official languages is determined by the individual whose name is printed on the card.
Note: If there is a discrepancy between an official Treasury Board policy instrument and information on this Web page, the Treasury Board policy or standard prevails.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: