Submitting an Access to Information or Privacy Request to the Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency
The Access to Information and Privacy Online Request Service offers a convenient way to submit access to information or personal information requests.
This service enables individuals to make online requests for information under the control of Government of Canada insitutions instead of having to print, scan and email or mail a form to the correct institution.
Completed Access to Information Requests
- ACOA's principles for assisting requesters
- ACOA Project Information
- Annual Reports to Parliament
- Office of the Information Commissioner of Canada
- Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada
- Access to Information policies and guidance
Privacy Impact Assessment
Information about programs and Information Holdings
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: