The Government of Canada Workplace Charitable Campaign (GCWCC) is an extension of what public servants do: Improve the lives of Canadians. In 2020, public servants and retirees gave close to $29.5 million to charities across Canada as part of the GCWCC.
To see how donations make a difference, we invite you to read the stories of people whose lives were changed by your donations.
“I couldn't lift my right arm. My vision was off, and I couldn’t talk. It was awful.”
"I feel like I have a purpose in life. And I want to show my son that you can overcome anything."
Francine gives back to the organizations and people who accompanied her during her long battle. Why do you donate?
Get to know the GCWCC
In 2020, 68,805 GCWCC donors raised $29,348,956
Federal retirees gave $3,776,743
Federal employees raised $25,572,213
Including $1,521,225 raised by 10,181 donors that supported ProjectBe
The Impact Of Your Generosity
United Way Centraide - $13,526,056 Invested
Your Gifts Helped:
• people experiencing homeless to access affordable, safe and permanent places to live
• empower children and youths to grow, succeed and be all they can be
• move people from poverty to possibility
• build stronger, more inclusive, communities for everyone
HealthPartners PartenaireSanté - $7,046,350 Invested
YOUR GIFTS HELPED:
• research new treatments, cures and earlier diagnosis
• provide information on disease prevention and management
• fund programs and support for people impacted by chronic disease
• advocate for a healthier Canada and take a stand on health issues
Other Registered Canadian Charities $8,776,550 Invested
Your generous gifts are having a real impact on the lives of Canadians from coast to coast to coast.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: