About the Creative Export Strategy
The Creative Export Strategy helps Canadian creative industries maximize their export potential and stand out in the global market.
What we do
We support creative industries in achieving their international business objectives through:
- The Creative Export Canada program, which provides funding for qualified creative industries projects from Canadian companies and organizations that want to build export capacity and generate export revenues.
- Creative industries-focused international trade missions and events where Canadian Heritage provides access to opportunities to build business-to-business relationships in key international markets.
- A Creative Export Advisory Service where advisors help companies and organizations navigate their export journey through sector expertise, advice and market research.
Who we support
We support Canadian for-profit companies and not-for-profit organizations operating in the following creative sectors:
- artistic craft
- design (exhibit design, fashion design, artistic product design, public art design, urban design)
- interactive digital media
- performing arts
- publishing (books and periodicals)
- visual art
Contact usDepartment of Canadian Heritage
Creative Export Strategy
25 Eddy Street
Gatineau QC J8X 4B5
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: