Creative Export Canada
In order to help with the application process, the Application Guidelines have been reviewed. It is strongly recommended that you read them in its entirety.
Creative Export Canada offers funding for projects that generate export revenues and help Canadian creative industries reach more people around the world.
The program is highly competitive, therefore only a limited number of projects are funded each year.
Who can apply
To be eligible for funding, a company/organization must:
- be incorporated under the laws of Canada, a province or a territory;
- be a for-profit company or not-for-profit organization;
- be Canadian-owned and -controlled;
- have a maximum of $500M in annual revenues; and
- have a minimum of one full-time employee.
Full eligibility criteria are detailed in the Application Guidelines.
How to apply
- Read the Application Guidelines in their entirety before completing your application.
- Complete and sign the Application Form;
- Provide all supporting documents, as detailed in the Application Guidelines;
- Submit your application package by email using the contact us details below.
The period for submitting a funding application for project expenses starting between April 1, 2021 and March 31, 2022 is now closed. We will accept new applications in the Fall 2021 (for projects starting in 2022-2023).
To stay abreast of the latest news, feel free to visit this page frequently. You can also ask that we add your contact info to our distribution list by sending an email to email@example.com.
Department of Canadian Heritage
Creative Export Canada program
25 Eddy Street, 8th Floor
For specific questions:
Please note that we will respond to you within two business days.
For generic questions:
- 1-888-997-3123 (for people who are deaf, hard of hearing or speech impaired)
Agents are available to answer your questions, Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (ET).
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: