Support for Organizations – Canada Book Fund
The Canada Book Fund (CBF) – Support for Organizations contributes to the marketing and promotion of Canadian-authored books. The CBF's Support for Organizations also serves to strengthen the infrastructure and efficiency of the Canadian book industry.
The Support for Organizations stream of the CBF supports: marketing; professional development; internships; and technology projects.
A special ongoing call for collective projects starting in 2019-20 that support the first phase of the new Accessible Digital Books Initiative. The first phase of the initiative will focus on engaging publishers, assessing industry needs, building knowledge, developing best practices and establishing industry standards.
Who can apply
To be eligible for the Support for Organizations stream of the CBF, an organization or professional association must be:
- Canadian-owned and Canadian-controlled;
- representing or related to the Canadian book publishing industry; and
- incorporated under the laws of Canada or a province
NOTE: Canadian teaching institutions with a specialization in the book industry are eligible for professional development projects.
How to apply
- Review the Canada Book Fund – Support for Organizations – Application guide;
- Review the information on Budget categories and items; and
- Fill out and send us the Canada Book Fund – Support for Organizations – Application form
The application deadlines for the Support for Organizations stream of the Canada Book Fund are November 25, 2019 and April 30, 2020.
Canada Book Fund
25 Eddy Street, 25-8-T
Gatineau, Quebec K1A 0M5
- 1-888-997-3123 (toll-free)
Agents are available to answer your questions Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (EST).
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: