Support for Organizations – Canada Book Fund
COVID-19 and support measures for the culture, heritage and sport sectors
Learn about the immediate action the Government of Canada is taking to provide support measures and financial relief for the culture, heritage and sport sectors.
The Canada Book Fund (CBF) – Support for Organizations contributes to the marketing and promotion of Canadian-authored books. The CBF's Support for Organizations also serves to strengthen the infrastructure and efficiency of the Canadian book industry.
The Support for Organizations stream of the CBF supports: marketing; professional development; internships; and technology projects.
The call for collective projects for 2020-21 is now closed. We will launch in January 2021 a special off-cycle ongoing call for collective projects starting after April 2021 that support the Accessible Digital Books Initiative.
Who can apply
To be eligible for any call for projects for the Support for Organizations stream of the CBF, an organization or professional association must be:
- Canadian-owned and Canadian-controlled;
- representing or related to the Canadian book publishing industry; and
- incorporated under the laws of Canada or a province
NOTE: Canadian teaching institutions with a specialization in the book industry are eligible for professional development projects.
How to apply
- Review the Canada Book Fund – Support for Organizations – Application guide;
- Review the information on Budget categories and items; and
- Fill out and send us the Canada Book Fund – Support for Organizations – Application form
The application deadlines for the Support for Organizations stream of the Canada Book Fund are April 30 and October 31.
Should you have any questions, please contact the Support for Organizations program at the email address below.
Canada Book Fund
25 Eddy Street, 25-8-T
Gatineau, Quebec K1A 0M5
- 1-888-997-3123 (toll-free)
Agents are available to answer your questions Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (EST).
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: