Support for Organizations – Canada Book Fund
The Support for Organizations component of the Canada Book Fund (CBF) contributes to the marketing and promotion of Canadian-authored books. It also serves to strengthen the infrastructure and efficiency of the Canadian book industry.
The Support for Organizations component of the CBF supports marketing, professional development, internships and technology projects.
Final special call:
The application intake for projects taking place in 2023-2024 will close on April 24, 2023.
Note: Apply now! 2023-2024 is the last year for this temporary recovery initiative announced in Budget 2021.
Who can apply
To be eligible for any call for projects for the Support for Organizations component of the CBF, an organization or professional association must meet all of the following requirements:
- Canadian-owned and Canadian-controlled
- representing or related to the Canadian book publishing industry
- incorporated under the laws of Canada or a province
Note: Canadian teaching institutions with a specialization in the book industry are eligible for professional development projects.
The application deadlines for the Support for Organizations component of the Canada Book Fund are April 30 and October 31.
Should you have any questions, please contact the Support for Organizations program at the email address below.
How to apply
- Review the Canada Book Fund – Support for Organizations – Application guide
- Review the information on Budget categories and items
- Fill out and send us the Canada Book Fund – Support for Organizations – Application form
- 1-888-997-3123 (toll-free)
Agents are available to answer your questions Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 5 pm (ET).
- Date modified: