Support for Interpretation and Translation — Promotion of Linguistic Duality
The Support for Interpretation and Translation sub-component assists organizations in providing services in both official languages at public events. It also supports the availability of an increased number of documents in both French and English.
Who can apply
Eligible applicants must be Canadian not-for-profit organizations.
The following are not eligible: individuals, government organizations, universities, schools, school boards, hospitals and foreign organizations.
How to apply
Applicants are required to:
- review the Application Guidelines for the Support for Interpretation and Translation sub-component before completing their application;
- consult the Frequently Asked Questions;
- create or access their Canadian Heritage Funding Portal account; and
- complete and submit the funding application via the Canadian Heritage Funding Portal to apply online.
Should you be unable to access the new online system or apply online for any reason, please contact our support team.
Applications are accepted throughout the year.
Contact our support teamsDepartment of Canadian Heritage
Official Languages Support Programs
15 Eddy Street, 7th Floor
- 1-888-997-3123 (toll-free)
Agents are available to answer your questions Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (ET).
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: