Targeted Audit of Membership Fee Reimbursements within DND/CAF
- Automated Cashier System
- Assistant Deputy Minister (Finance)
- Assistant Deputy Minister (Review Services)
- Canadian Armed Forces
- Canadian Forces General message
- Compensation and Benefits Instructions
- Canadian Forces
- CFSU (O)
- Canadian Forces Support Unit (Ottawa)
- Director General Compensation and Benefits
- Department of National Defence
- Defence Resource Management Information System
- Fiscal Year
- Level One Organization
- Military Personnel Command
- Office of Primary Interest
- Order Paper Question
- Standard Operating Procedure
Membership fee transactions are generally reimbursed as per departmental processes. Clarifying internal guidance and improving data quality will enhance organizational transparency and decision making related to memberships.
Figure 1 Details – Membership Reimbursement from FY 2016/17 to FY 2019/20 (Q1/Q2) Total Amounts and Transactions
Table 1 Details – Membership Fee Reimbursement Roles and Responsibilities
CF Health Services attaches a directive indicating specific reimbursements by existing positions and allowable reimbursements in their files for reference.
Figure 2 Details – Membership Fee Reimbursement Clauses in Collective Agreements
ADM(RS) uses recommendation significance criteria as follows:
Very High—Controls are not in place. Important issues have been identified and will have a significant negative impact on operations.
High—Controls are inadequate. Important issues are identified that could negatively impact the achievement of program/operational objectives.
Moderate—Controls are in place but are not being sufficiently complied with. Issues are identified that could negatively impact the efficiency and effectiveness of operations.
Low—Controls are in place but the level of compliance varies.
Very Low—Controls are in place with no level of variance.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: