Cost Estimates for CAF Domestic Operations - RPP 2015-16
Cost Estimate for Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) Continental Operations
|($ thousands)||FY 2014-15
|OP CARIBBE (Joint Interagency Task Force South)2||3,953||24,093|
|Total*: Continental Operations||7,979||27,059|
* Due to rounding, totals may not add up to totals as shown.
1. Incremental DND Cost is the additional costs for personnel and equipment that are directly attributable to the CAF operation. More specifically, incremental costs include the additional cost to deploy troops and equipment and to provide ongoing maintenance and support during the applicable operation, in addition to any specialized training required for the operation. DND does not include the full capital acquisition cost of major equipment in incremental cost, unless procured specifically for the mission with no life expectancy post operation.
2. OP CARIBBE (Joint Interagency Task Force South) - Canada's participation in the multinational campaign against illicit trafficking by transnational organized crime in the Caribbean basin and the eastern Pacific Ocean.
3. OP LENTUS - CAF support to the Province of Ontario in the assistance to communities in the James Bay region affected by spring flooding in May 2014 and to the Province of Manitoba following intense flooding in July 2014.
4. OP DISTINCTION - CAF Support to the Government of Canada's Military History Commemoration Program.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: