Download the Respect in the Canadian Armed Forces mobile application
It’s in your app store now
What is the app for?
- The app is interactive and provides support and guidance if you are a victim of sexual misconduct, a bystander, or someone in a position of leadership or the chain of command.
- It is a free download from your mobile device’s app store – Android or iOS.
What kind of information is on the app?
- The app takes you step by step through how to support the victim, ensuring their safety, where and how to seek medical help and how to report the incident.
- The bilingual Respect in the CAF app includes downloadable tools, educational information, and resources to support anyone who is responding to an incident of sexual misconduct.
- It directs users to both military and civilian resources.
Who should use the app?
- Anyone who needs help responding to an incident of sexual misconduct including victims in crisis.
- Anyone who supports a victim or survivor but aren’t sure what to do next.
- All members of the Canadian Armed Forces, military or civilian, looking for support and guidance.
What is special about the app?
- The Respect in the CAF mobile app is designed for members of the CAF, and provides support to both the victim AND those in a position to support them.
- It can offer the location and directions to the closest military and civilian resources by using your mobile’s location, while still retaining your privacy and confidentiality.
- It is a tool kit that you carry around discreetly on your mobile device at home or on deployment internationally.
- It has information anyone can use.
Go to your app store or visit the CAF mobile app page.
The Respect in the CAF mobile app is constantly being improved - if you have suggestions or feedback to help make it better, you can provide it through the app or to CPCCTraining-EntrainementCCPC@forces.gc.ca.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: