Workplace conflict, misconduct, and harassment resolution

Get help with harassment and conflict in the workplace. Report an incident or submit a complaint. File a grievance as a Canadian Armed Forces member.

What we are doing


Contact the Sexual Misconduct Response Centre (SMRC)

Support and available options if affected by inappropriate sexual behaviour.

Independent External Comprehensive Review

Independent External Comprehensive Review

Contact Hon. Louise Arbour about the review into harassment and sexual misconduct.

DND/CAF Sexual Misconduct Apology

Find details about the DND / CAF Sexual Misconduct Apology

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: