Relocation, travel, and accommodation benefits
Temporary duty, travel, relocation, and accommodation benefits for the Canadian Armed Forces.
- Military Family Resource Centres
- Compensation and Benefits Instructions Chapter 208 (CBI 208)
- Compensation and Benefits Instructions Chapter 209 (CBI 209)
- Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions (CFTDTI)
- Tax implications guide on relocation benefits for military personnel
The relocation process - step-by-step
Services and information
Benefits for transportation and traveling expenses.
Administrative instructions for allowances and reimbursements while on temporary duty.
Allowances and benefits to assist with a member's service outside Canada.
Instructions for relocation benefits and relocation policy. For untrained military and members not covered by the CFIRP.
Relocation policy and clarification bulletins for trained military members, with some exceptions.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: