The Departmental plan is an expenditure plan for Employment and Social Development Canada. The reports provide details on the Department’s main priorities over the next three years by core responsibilities and departmental indicators. It is tabled in Parliament in the spring of each year by the President of the Treasury Board.
- 2019-2020 Departmental plan
- 2018-2019 Departmental plan
- 2017-2018 Departmental plan
- 2016-2017 Report on Plans and Priorities
- 2015-2016 Report on Plans and Priorities
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: