The Departmental plan is an expenditure plan for Employment and Social Development Canada. The reports provide details on the Department’s main priorities over the next three years by core responsibilities and departmental indicators. It is tabled in Parliament in the spring of each year by the President of the Treasury Board.
- 2022 to 2023 Departmental Plan
- 2021 to 2022 Departmental plan
- 2020 to 2021 Departmental plan
- 2019 to 2020 Departmental plan
- 2018 to 2019 Departmental plan
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: