Federal/Provincial/Territorial Ministers Responsible for Seniors Forum
Federal/Provincial/Territorial Ministers Responsible for Seniors Forum is an intergovernmental body established to share information, discuss new and emerging issues related to seniors, and work collaboratively on key projects.
Opened on August 15, 2022 and will close on October 31, 2022.
Resources for seniors
Through a series of questions, the Benefits Finder may suggest federal, provincial or territorial governments benefits for which you may be eligible. The more questions you answer, the more customized your results will be. The Benefits Finder does not collect or track your information.
Social Isolation and Social Innovation Toolkit
Supplements to the Social Isolation and Social Innovation Toolkit
Planning for aging in place
- Thinking about aging in place
- Factsheet: Plan your future today – Live the life you want tomorrow
- Checklist: Thinking about your future? Plan now to Age in Place
- Video: What is planning for Aging in Place?
- Video: My home and neighbourhood
- Video: My social connections
- Video: My supports and services
What every older Canadian should know about
Labour force participation
- The Future of Aging in Canada Virtual Symposium: What we heard (2022)
- Enabling older adults to age in community (2022)
- A case study on ageism during the COVID-19 pandemic (2022)
- An examination of the social and economic impacts of ageism (2022)
- Social Isolation among Older Adults during the Pandemic (2022)
- Older workers: Exploring and Addressing the Stereotypes (2021)
- Report on housing needs of seniors (2019)
- Core community supports to age in community (2019)
- Understanding the impact of public policies and programs on the labour market decisions of older workers (2019)
Meeting of Federal/Provincial/Territorial Ministers Responsible for Seniors
On February 24, 2022, Federal, Provincial and Territorial (FPT) Ministers responsible for Seniors met to discuss support for Canada’s aging population.
Provincial and Territorial resources
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: