Skills Link Program – Employment and Social Development Canada
Description of the Program
Let’s get allyouth working. We will provide funding to your organization if you can provide jobs and training to youth facing barriers to employment. Through this program, youth learn about different jobs and what training they will need for their dream careers.
Barriers youth may be facing include:
- Challenges faced by recent immigrant youth;
- Being single parents;
- Not completing high school;
- Indigenous youth; or
- Living in rural or remote areas.
Who can apply
You can be a partner if you are a/an:
- Not-for-profit organization;
- Municipal government;
- Aboriginal organization (including band councils, tribal councils and self-government entities);
- For-profit organization; or
- Provincial and territorial government, institution, agency or Crown Corporation.
We are not currently accepting applications.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: