Contact the Labour Program
Note: To report a serious injury, death or refusal to work, call us toll-free at 1-800-641-4049 (emergency services 24 hours).
If you have questions about federally regulated employment standards, health and safety, workplace equality, employment equity, or workers' compensation that are not answered on our Web site:
- Contact the nearest office of the Labour Program by telephone or mail. You can also send us an email using our online form by choosing one of the following topics:
- Employer's Annual Hazardous Occurrence Report (EAHOR)-contact form
- Employment equity-contact form
- Employment standards-contact form
- Federal mediation and conciliation service-contact form
- Harassment and Violence Prevention -contact form
- Health and safety-contact form
- Labour Funding program-contact form
- Workers' compensation-contact form
- Workplace information division
- For all enquiries about Workers' compensation, please contact the Federal Workers Compensation Service.
Please call the 1-800-641-4049 for enquiries.
North West Pacific Region
One Executive Place - Labour Program
270 - 220 4th Avenue SE
Calgary, AB T2G 4X3
Canada Place Building
1440 - 9700 Jasper Avenue
Edmonton, AB T5J 4C1
1100-300 West Georgia Street
Vancouver, BC V6B 6B4
Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon
Mailing Address: use Vancouver address.
Central Region (Manitoba & Saskatchewan)
P.O. Box 4600
Winnipeg, MB R3C 0S1
750-360 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa, ON K1P 1C8
4900 Yonge Street, 8th Floor
North York, ON M2N 6A8
457 Richmond Street, 5th Floor
London, ON N6A 3E3
Guy Favreau complex
200 René-Lévesque Boulevard West
West Tower, 4th Floor
Montreal, QC H2Z 1X4
P.O. Box 10800
Quebec, QC G1V 5B4
Atlantic Region (New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island)
P.O. Box 5003
Moncton, New Brunswick
For information regarding employment standards and/or for assistance in filing a complaint please call 1-800-641-4049 or email NA-ERO-GD@labour-travail.gc.ca.
For information on filing a complaint, consult the Filing a complaint web page.
Occupational Health and Safety
For information regarding Hazardous Occurrence Investigation Report (HOIR) or to submit a report, please email the address listed below that corresponds with your location.
Prince Edward Island
Employment standards, health and safety, and employment equity
Toll-free number: 1-800-641-4049
Contact your local workers' compensation office.
Collective bargaining information and analysis
(wages, benefits, working conditions, strikes and lockouts, innovative workplace practices, union membership, labour organizations and more):
Toll-free number: 1-877-259-8828
Wage Earner Protection Program
Are you looking for information on the Wage Earner Protection Program?
- Call Service Canada toll-free at 1-866-683-6516 or TTY1-866-926-9109
- Visit the Service Canada Web site
- Mail your enquiry to:
Wage Earner Protection Program Processing Centre
PO Box 5900
Contact us for media enquiries or to set up an interview.
- Date modified: