Contact the Labour Program
Note: To report a serious injury, death or refusal to work, call us toll-free at 1-800-641-4049 (emergency services 24 hours).
If you have questions about federally regulated employment standards, health and safety, workplace equality, employment or pay equity, or workers' compensation that are not answered on our Web site:
- Contact the nearest office of the Labour Program by telephone or mail. You can also send us an email using our online form by choosing one of the following topics:
- Employer's Annual Hazardous Occurrence Report (EAHOR)-contact form
- Employment equity-contact form
- Employment standards-contact form
- Federal mediation and conciliation service-contact form
- Health and safety-contact form
- Labour Funding program-contact form
- Pay equity-contact form
- Workers' compensation-contact form
- Workplace information division
- For all enquiries about Workers' compensation, please contact the Federal Workers Compensation Service.
Contact us for media enquiries or to set up an interview.
Wage Earner Protection Program
Are you looking for information on the Wage Earner Protection Program?
- Call Service Canada toll-free at 1-800-683-6516 or TTY1-866-926-9109.
- Visit the Service Canada Web site.
- Mail your enquiry to:
Wage Earner Protection Program Processing Centre
PO Box 5900
Please call the 1-800-641-4049 for enquiries or to make an appointment to meet with a Labour Program Officer.
For information regarding employment standards and/or for assistance in filing a complaint please call 1-800-641-4049 or email NA-ERO-GD@labour-travail.gc.ca.
For information regarding Hazardous Occurrence Investigation Report (HOIR) or to submit a report, please email the address listed below that corresponds with your location:
Prince Edward Island
North West Pacific Region
One Executive Place - Labour Program
1816 Crowchild Trail NW
PO Box 103
As of January 22, 2018:
Suite 270 – 220 4 Avenue SE
Calgary, AB T2G 4X3
Canada Place Building
1440 - 9700 Jasper Avenue, 2nd floor
300 West Georgia Street
Vancouver, British Columbia
Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon
Mailing Address: use Vancouver address
Central Region (Manitoba & Saskatchewan)
P.O. Box 4600
360 Laurier Avenue West
4900 Yonge Street, 8th Floor
North York, Ontario
Dominion Public Building
505-457 Richmond Street
Guy Favreau Complex
West Tower, 4th Floor
200 René-Lévesque Boulevard West
P.O. Box 10800
Atlantic Region (New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island)
P.O. Box 5003
Moncton, New Brunswick
Toll-free number: 1-800-641-4049 (excluding workers' compensation - contact your local workers' compensation office)
Employment standards, health and safety, employment equity, and pay equity:
Toll-free number: 1-800-641-4049
Wage Earner Protection Program:
Service Canada toll-free number: 1-866-683-6516 or TTY1-800-926-9105
Collective bargaining information and analysis
(wages, benefits, working conditions, strikes and lockouts, innovative workplace practices, union membership, labour organizations and more):
Toll-free number: 1-877-259-8828
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: