Canadian Benefit for Parents of Young Victims of Crime – Contact us
By phone (8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday, your local time)
- Request information about the benefit
- Request a benefit application form
- Get help completing forms
- Check status of application
- Report changes in your information
North America toll-free: 1-800-622-6232
North America TTY: 1-800-926-9105
Send original application forms and supporting documents to:
Canadian Benefit for Parents of Young Victims of Crime Processing Centre
PO Box 8232 STN T
Ottawa ON K1G 3H7
In person at a Service Canada Centre
- Use a computer to access your My Service Canada Account
- Use a computer to apply online for the benefit
- Submit supporting documents
- Get information about the benefit
Find a Service Canada office near you.
To access information on your file, visit My Service Canada Account.
Victims Services Directory
For help locating services for victims of crime across Canada, visit the Department of Justice Victim Services Directory.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: