Application for Authorization to Apply the National Emissions Mark
(1) Any company that intends to apply a national emissions mark in relation to an engine shall apply to the Minister to obtain an authorization to apply the mark.
(2) The application shall be signed by a person who is authorized to act on behalf of the company and shall include:
- the name and street address of the head office of the company and, if different, its mailing address;
- a statement that the company is seeking to obtain the authorization to apply the national emissions mark under these Regulations;
- the street address of the location at which the national emissions mark will be applied; and
- information to show that the company is capable of verifying compliance with the standards set out in these Regulations.
- Date modified: