Implementation Readiness Fund
New! The Implementation Readiness Fund is a new program under the Low Carbon Economy Fund (LCEF) that supports the Government of Canada’s commitment in the 2030 Emissions Reduction Plan. It provides funding for activities and investments that increase the readiness to deploy greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions reduction projects and remove barriers to low-carbon technology adoption and 2030 climate mitigation action.
Projects funded through the program will focus on developing and enhancing human and/or institutional resources through activities that facilitate the deployment of GHG emissions reduction technology. Find out more below:
- Supports the development and enhancement of human and institutional resources (See examples)
- Working with Canadian organizations through a directed Workforce and Network Development funding stream
Examples of eligible projects include:
Workforce development and training
- To create curriculum and deliver training programs to help develop the talent and/or skills to support efficient planning and deployment of GHG emissions reduction solutions
Network development and knowledge sharing
- Network building and activities to facilitate the sharing of expertise and best practices to prepare organizations for the implementation of GHG emissions reduction initiatives
There is no open call for proposals under this stream. This funding opportunity is open only to organizations invited by Environment and Climate Change Canada.
- Low Carbon Economy Challenge
- Indigenous Leadership Fund
- Our Environment
- Clean Growth Hub
- Low Carbon Economy Fund: visual image guidelines
If you have questions on the Implementation Readiness Fund, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
- Date modified: