The Low Carbon Economy Fund
- The Challenge Fund 2023 intake opened for applications on November 7, 2023. Join us on November 28, 2023 for a webinar session to learn more - Low Carbon Economy Challenge
- New! The First Nations funding stream of the Indigenous Leadership Fund will be open from October 30, 2023 to March 31, 2027. There is no deadline to apply. Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis. Learn more about this program at Indigenous Leadership Fund or contact us by email at LeadershipAutochtoneFEFEC-IndigenousLeadershipLCEF@ec.gc.ca
The Low Carbon Economy Fund (LCEF) supports projects to reduce Canada’s greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions, generate clean growth, build resilient communities, and create good jobs for Canadians.
Explore the Low Carbon Economy Fund
Discover the goal of the Low Carbon Economy Fund and how we’re helping businesses and organizations to reduce emissions.
Learn about deadlines, announcements, and news releases for LCEF.
Explore how LCEF helps reduce greenhouse gas emissions through successful projects.
Get information on how to recognize funding you have received under the LCEF program in printed and virtual materials.
The Low Carbon Economy Fund supports projects through four different funding envelopes.
Supports the use of proven, low-carbon technologies to reduce GHG emissions.
Supports provinces and territories to help them deliver on commitments to reduce GHG emissions.
Supports clean energy and energy efficiency projects led by First Nations, Inuit, and Métis governments, communities, and organizations.
Supports activities and investments that increase the readiness of emissions reduction projects.
- Clean Growth Hub
- Canada Greener Homes Initiative
- Indigenous climate and environmental funding
- Indigenous Climate Hub
- Wah-ila-toos Clean Energy for Rural and Remote Communities Program
- Northern REACHE Program
- First Nation Adapt Program
- Indigenous Community-Based Climate Monitoring Program
For general questions, enquiries, news about the program including future intakes please contact email@example.com and include:
- your name
- contact information
- the organization you are representing
If you have issues or questions regarding funding recognition or branding (i.e., signs/templates to recognize federal funding, promotional materials), please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date modified: