New substances guidance documents: chemicals, polymers, biochemicals and biopolymers
The Guidelines for the Notification and Testing of New Substances were prepared to assist individuals responsible for complying with the New Substances Notification Regulations (NSNR) under the Canadian Environmental Protection Act, 1999(CEPA, 1999).
- Determination of "Toxic" for the Purposes of the New Substances Provisions (Chemicals and Polymers)
- Guidelines for the Notification and Testing of New Substances: Chemicals & Polymers (2005 version)
- Guidelines for the submission under Section 70 of CEPA 1999 : To obtain copies, please call 1-800-567-1999 (toll free within Canada) or 819-938-3232.
- Advisory Notes
- New Substances Notification Fees
- New Substances Program Operational Approaches Manual
- New Substances Program Operational Policies Manual
- Brochure Regarding the New Substances Notification Regulations
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: