Public consultation: National Pollutant Release Inventory
Environment and Climate Change Canada consults with stakeholders regarding changes to the National Pollutant Release Inventory (NPRI).
This section provides information regarding current and past consultations, and how to propose changes to the NPRI program.
- Proposals for changes to the NPRI - Current or recently completed proposals and consultations.
- Consultation and engagement activities for the NPRI - List of activities to share information and hear ideas from stakeholders and the public.
- Process for proposing and considering changes to the National Pollutant Release Inventory - NPRI consultations process, and information on how to submit proposals for modifying the program.
- NPRI Multi-Stakeholder Work Group - This is the primary consultative body for the NPRI. It includes representatives from industry, environmental groups and aboriginal organizations.
- Historical proposals and consultations for changes to the NPRI
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: