Report to the National Pollutant Release Inventory program
This page is a resource for owners or operators of facilities that are required to report to the National Pollutant Release Inventory (NPRI), and others interested in learning about NPRI reporting requirements.
Under the authority of the Canadian Environmental Protection Act (CEPA), owners or operators of facilities that meet published reporting requirements are required to report to the NPRI. Companies that meet reporting requirements but which fail to report, do not report on time, or knowingly submit false or misleading information, face penalties as listed under Section 272 and 273 of CEPA.
- Log in to Single Window for 2018 reporting
- Instructional videos for reporting to the NPRI
- Reporting deadlines and recent changes
- Summary of reporting requirements
- Checklist and tips for reporting to the NPRI
- Sector specific tools to calculate emissions
- General tools for calculating and reporting emissions
- Guidance on reporting through Single Window
- Legal requirements: Canada Gazette Notice
- 2017 NPRI data search
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: