Comment on proposed notice: pollution prevention planning for triclosan in certain products
Current status: Closed
This consultation ran from November 24, 2018, to January 23, 2019.
The objective of the notice is to reduce the presence of triclosan in Canadian waterways.
Join in: how to participate
You are invited to participate in the consultation process to develop a pollution prevention planning notice for triclosan.
Who is the focus of this consultation
The Government of Canada is seeking comments from:
- companies who manufacture and/or import cosmetics, natural health products or drugs
- non-governmental organizations
- indigenous groups
- general public
- other interested persons
Key documents for discussion
Read the proposed notice and its schedules. Your input will be taken into consideration when we finalize the notice.
- Proposed notice requiring the preparation and implementation of pollution prevention plans with respect to triclosan in certain products
- Pollution prevention planning in the Canadian Environmental Protection Act
- Chemicals Management Plan actions on triclosan
Environment and Climate Change Canada
Place Vincent Massey
351 St-Joseph Boulevard
Gatineau QC K1A 0H3
Fax: 819-938-4480 or 1-888-391-3695
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: