Species at Risk Act: fees and charges
Fees and Charges
125. (1) The Governor in Council may, on the recommendation of the Minister and the President of the Treasury Board, after the Minister has consulted the Minister of Canadian Heritage and the Minister of Fisheries and Oceans, make regulations
- prescribing the fees and charges, or the manner of determining them, that may be charged for agreements or permits under section 73, for amendments to or for the renewal of such agreements or permits, for copies of documents in the public registry and for the inclusion of a document in the public registry;
- exempting any person or class of persons from the requirement to pay any of those fees or charges; and
- generally, in respect of any condition or any other matter in relation to the payment of those fees or charges.
Recovery of fees
(2) A fee or charge required by the regulations to be paid constitutes a debt due to Her Majesty in right of Canada and may be recovered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: