10.4.10 Summary of key messages
- 10.4.1 Case study: Building a retirement income
- 10.4.2 Calculate retirement income
- 10.4.3 Supplementing your retirement income
- 10.4.4 Professional advice for retirement planning
- 10.4.5 Types of investment advisors
- 10.4.6 How to find a financial professional
- 10.4.7 Questions to ask
- 10.4.8 Video: Choosing a retirement planner
- 10.4.9 Preparing for retirement
- 10.4.10 Summary of key messages
- Well before you plan to retire, calculate how much you will need and how much income you are likely to have from all sources.
- If your retirement income will not meet your needs, you may need to adjust your projected needs or find ways to supplement your income.
- If you want to consult a financial professional for assistance in retirement planning, choose one with the proper experience and certification for your needs.
At the end of the module, you will find an Action plan. This is a tool that you can use to track your progress and take the next steps to save for your retirement. Use the action plan as a roadmap for financial action!
- Date modified: