Services and information
Learn about Canada's parliamentary buildings and grounds.
Apply for payments in lieu of taxes (PILT) for federally-owned property.
Discover a number of our construction and maintenance projects.
Find a complete listing of real property holdings of the Government of Canada.
Find initiatives, guidelines and standards for real property.
Learn how we monitor for hazards in our buildings to keep occupants safe.
Find surplus federal properties for sale to the general public (formerly Real Estate Online).
Access a database on federal contaminated sites of the Government of Canada.
Contact the organization responsible for maintaining federal real property.
What we are doing
Laws and regulations
- Department of Public Works and Government Services Act
- Federal Real Property and Federal Immovables Act
- Federal Real Property Regulations
- Payments in Lieu of Taxes Act
Policies, directives and standards
- Policy Framework for the Management of Assets and Acquired Services
- Policy on Management of Real Property
- Directive on the Sale or Transfer of Surplus Real Property
- Standard Mechanical Design 15161 – 2013: Control of Legionella in Mechanical Systems
- National Computer Aided Drafting and Design Standard
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: