Consumer Product Safety
On the Health Canada Web site, each navigation section (listed on the left-hand side of the screen) has its own Contact Us page. To find contact information for topics other than Consumer Product Safety, visit the Main Contact Us page.
Contact the Consumer Product Safety Directorate and Regional Product Safety Offices for information about children's products including children's sleepwear, candles, lighters, matches, smoke detectors, carbon monoxide detectors, charcoal, decor products, furniture, carpets, construction and renovation products, garden products, household chemicals, cookware products, dishes and glassware products, second-hand products, recreational and sports products or any other consumer products.
- Contact the Cosmetics Program for information about cosmetics.
- Contact the Product Safety Laboratory firstname.lastname@example.org for information about product safety testing methods.
- Contact the Consumer and Clinical Radiation Protection Bureau for information about cellular phones, microwave ovens, computer monitors, laser products, personal stereo systems, sun safety, and tanning lamps.
Pesticides and Pest Management
- Contact the Pesticide Incident Reporting Program for information about reporting a pesticide incident.
- Contact the Pest Management Information Service for information about pest management and associated products.
- Contact the Pest Management Regulatory Agency Publications Section to comment on pesticide-related consultations.
- Contact the Screening and Pre-submission Consultation Section for information about the registration requirements for new pest control products or the amendment of currently registered products.
Reports and Publications
Contact the Consumer Product Safety Directorate email@example.com to order reports and publications about products found in this section.
To order pesticide-related reports and publications, please visit the Pesticides and Pest Management Reports and Publications page, and place your order directly from the page of the document you wish to order.
Note: If a health or safety incident has occurred with a consumer product or a cosmetic, you are encouraged to report the incident directly to Health Canada by completing the Consumer Product Incident Report Form.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: