Pesticide safety videos and infographics
Learn how scientists evaluate the risks of pesticides to health and the environment, so we can use them safely.
- Pesticides: What do Health Canada scientists do?
- Pesticides: Health Canada assesses health risks
- Pesticides: Health Canada assesses risks to the environment
Other videos about pesticide risk assessment
- What are pesticides and how do they get in our food?
- Chemicals in food: establishing safe levels
- What is an environmental assessment?
More videos available from the European Food Safety Authority on YouTube
- Pesticides and human health
- Consideration of Sex and Gender in Pesticide Risk Assessment
- Pesticides and the environment
- Health Canada cares about bees
- Health Canada protects bees from pesticides
Contact Health Canada's Pest Management Information Service with questions or concerns related to pesticides and pest management.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: