Scientific Advisory Panel on Isotretinoin Risk Management (SAP-IRM)
- What would be the criteria to consider when assessing the effectiveness of a pregnancy prevention program for isotretinoin?
- Is the rate of pregnancy among female isotretinoin users an optimal indicator?
- Given that no program has been effective in preventing all pregnancies, what would be a realistic threshold for determining the success of a pregnancy prevention program?
- Should there be other criteria to consider? Please provide the rationale.
- Based on the discussion for question 1, is the current Canadian pregnancy prevention program effective?
- Should additional measures be considered to strengthen the Canadian pregnancy prevention program?
- Is there a need to strengthen the educational material for prescribers?
- Should there be improvement to the current informed consent form signed by the patient?
- Should there be other measures to consider? Please provide the rationale.
- Are there additional or alternative risk mitigation measures that could be considered to prevent pregnancy?
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: