The Natural and Non-prescription Health Products Directorate (NNHPD) Stakeholder Bilateral Meeting Program
The Natural Health Products Directorate (NHPD) has changed its name to the Natural and Non-prescription Health Products Directorate (NNHPD) subsequent to its recently expanded mandate to include the oversight of non-prescription and disinfectant drugs in addition to natural health products (NHPs). Please note that we are currently modifying documents to reflect this change.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
The Natural and Non-prescription Health Products Directorate (NNHPD) has conducted meetings with natural health product related associations through its Stakeholder Bilateral Meeting Program since the Natural Health Products Regulations came into effect in 2004. The objective of the Program is to engage in open and transparent communication on issues and risks associated with natural health products through an exchange of information, sharing of expertise, discussion and consultation on issues of mutual interest.
Stakeholder associations who meet with the NNHPD provide an agenda with brief description of the items they wish to discuss as part of this Program, which is revised as required by the NNHPD. The meeting Record of Decisions outline the specific action items from the meeting, which were approved by both the association and the NNHPD.
Records of Decisions
- Meeting with Canadian Health Food Association [2011-06-15]
- Meeting with Direct Sellers Association [2011-06-01]
- Meeting with La Guilde des Herboristes [2010-11-02]
- Meeting with the Canadian Council of Herbalists Associations [2010-10-20]
- Meeting with the Canadian Natural Products Association [2010-10-19]
- Meeting with the Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors [2010-10-13]
- Meeting with the traditional Chinese medicine community [2010-09-15]
- Meeting with the Canadian Health Food Association [2010-06-22]
- Meeting with the Canadian Homeopathic Pharmaceuticals Association [2010-05-04]
- Meeting with Direct Sellers Association [2010-04-28]
- Meeting with Consumer Health Products Canada [2010-04-06]
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: