Compliance and Enforcement
As part of its regulatory responsibilities, Health Canada is responsible for compliance monitoring and enforcement activities related to health products in order to verify that regulatory requirements are being applied appropriately.
What information can you find here?
This section contains links to reports and publications related to compliance and enforcement.
- Community Pharmacy Inspection Program Annual Report, Fiscal Year 2015-2016
- Verifying compliance of health products on the market: April 1, 2015 to March 31, 2016
- Good Clinical Practices - Reports
- Inspectorate Program Annual Inspection Summary Reports
- Inspection Tracker: Drug Manufacturing Establishments
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: