Copyright Guidelines for the Canadian Nutrient File
The Canadian Nutrient File may be downloaded and used without further permission, under the following conditions:
- Users exercise due diligence in ensuring the accuracy of the materials produced. You may not modify the nutrient value but you may express it in different serving sizes than the 100g provided in the CNF;
- Health Canada be identified as the source (Canadian Nutrient File, Health Canada, 2015);
- The CNF is provided "as is" without warranty or condition of any kind, including but not limited to the implied warranties or conditions of merchantable quality and fitness for a particular purpose. Health Canada does not warrant that the CNF is error-free;
- The reproduction is not represented as an official version of the materials reproduced, or as having been made, in affiliation with or with the endorsement of Health Canada; and,
- Users understand that the CNF is intended as a reference tool only and not as medical advice.
Refer to Crown Copyright for more information.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: