Seizure and Disposition Report Form

Please refer to the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act for information on drug seizure and disposal reporting requirements. If you are still not clear about the reporting process for seized and/or destroyed controlled substances, please call 613-946-1143 for assistance.

Included here are links to the Seizure and Disposition Report Form and the accompanying guidance document. Note that as of July 2018, the destruction of seized controlled substances no longer requires the approval of the Minister of Health.

Page details

Date modified: