Pesticides compliance and enforcement: Contact us

For general pesticide questions, registrations or to report an incident contact the Pest Management Information Service.

Contact the Pesticides Compliance Program:

National Support and Coordination Unit

Jeanne Mance Building
200 Eglantine Driveway, 3rd Floor
Ottawa, ON K1A 0K9

Telephone: 613-736-3673
Fax: 613-957-8833

Regional offices

British Columbia, Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut
Telephone: 604-653-5473

Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba
Telephone: 403-473-4555

Telephone: 519-826-2895

Telephone: 514-283-7306

New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, and Newfoundland and Labrador
Telephone: 902-365-8669

Privacy notice

Health Canada will use the personal information you provide to administer and respond to your complaint under the Pest Control Products Act. We will handle your information in accordance with the Privacy Act.

We may share the information with other government agencies for compliance and enforcement purposes. Agencies may include:

  • law enforcement
  • the Canada Border Services Agency
  • the Canadian Food Inspection Agency
  • provinces, territories and municipalities

Except when permitted by law, we will not disclose or share your identity, or any details that can lead to your identification, unless you give us written authorisation to divulge that information.

If you feel we have handled your personal information improperly, you may contact the Privacy Commissioner of Canada.

Learn more about:

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: