Study, work and stay in Canada

Get a work permit

To work in Canada after you graduate, you need a work permit. Your Canadian studies may give you an edge in getting a work permit to stay in Canada longer.

Apply for permanent residence

If you studied in Canada and stayed to get Canadian work experience, you may be eligible for permanent residence.

Apply for Canadian citizenship

Once you’re a permanent resident, you can apply for Canadian citizenship. Your time as a student can help speed things up.



Page details

Date modified: