Study, work and stay in Canada

Before you study

While you study

Extend your stay

How to stay in Canada to complete another program, apply for a new visitor visa to re-enter Canada or restore your expired study permit

Stay in Canada longer

Help your spouse or partner work

Who is eligible to work, how to apply, forms and fees

Help your spouse get started


Where to go and what to do from coast to coast to coast

Plan your adventures


Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: