Foreign Service Development Program
Are you ready for a career with global reach and human impact?
Come work with us! Apply to the Foreign Service Development Program inventory.
The Foreign Service Development Program (FSDP) is a 3-year, paid training program for people interested in becoming migration foreign service officers. We hire FSDP officers at the FS-01 level. The program shapes participants into effective migration foreign service officers through
- formal and on-the-job training
- rotational work assignments
- mentorship opportunities
Migration foreign service officers
- deliver our migration programs overseas (which includes making decisions on temporary and permanent residence applications)
- report on international migration trends and developments
- maintain the integrity of our migration programs
Get updates about the FSDP
- Date modified: